Saturday, April 18, 2009

And this is what google translator says his email says... please enjoy!

good afternoon. Many discussions by the packages. I love the things you send. I think I will win the pounds that I lost. We start another transfer. I am still with elder Spencer. He is very nice. We are good friends. The mission going quickly. But I like that. It would be more difficult, if slowly. We already did in bake cookies. They were very nice. Brigade revenues. And one of the other fighting for me. We dyed a room for a few recent converts. It was well diverged. Paint it yellow. Then I lost ten pounds but I'm fat. We play basketball. But we run pretty fast. We run there. But that is part of the mission. I will make my muscles again after the mission. I hope my Spedo will not be of much more. But if he is you can buy one for me. Now this is not much hurry. I love you and I miss you too. But do not worry, it is not so difficult, it is normal. I can wait the rest of my mission. How things are with everyone there. The Larson's will change, and my grandparents, what they will do. Living in the cabin. But p-day is over. Bye Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment